Tuesday, September 4

PRAGUE - Day 3


Last Wednesday, we spent our last hours in Prague walking to Charles Bridge again before we headed back home.

Dress - TFNC | Coat & Bag -Zara | Shoes - Ara |Sunglasses - Chanel

After the trip, I must say that I can relate to the rather obscure sentiments in the works of Czech writers like Franz Kafka and Milan Kundera. I unfortunately didn't take any of their books on the trip with me, but having read some of them during the past year, I could precisely recall Kundera's philosophy of the "Unbearable Lightness of Being" and the feelings from when I read the book when I was in Prague (and yes, the story is also set there). And don't get me started on Kafka..!

I'm in Munich right now working as a freelance photographer at a fair, I am even allowed to share some photos which I will surely do!

Have a great day!
Love, Susann

Follow me on GFC - Bloglovin' - Facebook

2 comments: