Thursday, September 6

CLOUDS UP


Here is a rather small outfit post. As you can tell, I am so in love with my coat right now. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing it as I'm writing this post from a café.

Coat - Zara | Cardigan - Asos | Shoes - Ara | Bag - Lanvin

By the way, do you remember the location from older photos? I happen to love the place (the Hofgarten here in Munich) so much, I try to always take some photos there when I can - yes, even when it rains!

Have a great day!
Love, Susann

Follow me on GFC - Bloglovin' - Facebook

10 comments:

  1. Nice and preppy outfit. You kinda remind me of Blair Waldorf... haha ;)
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so girly and preppy, just like me! I think your outfits are always lovely and this one is one of my faves now! xxx, Rita

    Style Lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat! Such a gorgeous colour too

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm in ur coat too! so gorgeous!
    is it from this season?

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! Fantastic coat!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is gorgeous!!! Love it!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susann!

    Everything is so beautiful! The background, the outfit and the Model!
    Loving this look. You are looking AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    Love, Joann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look sweetie :) i love your coat so much !!

    have a great day
    xx tiphaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. so ein süßes outfit :)
    dein mantel gefällt mir besonders gut :)
    liebe grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really goes well with your hair... maybe a weird compliment.
    The tights being another color really helps bringing your hair color out to the eyes even more.
    I don't know, I think if you mixed the color of the tights and the rest of the outfit colors, it'd be the same color as your hair, so it really jumps to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete