Monday, September 10

BABY'S IN [BEIGE]

"Oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she has made?" - The Beatles

I know, last Saturday I told you I was going to show you my fabulous new slippers in the next post - but here I am wearing my insanely high heels.

When the sun did decide to come back for a while and it was even warm enough to go without tights, I decided to go for this beige and nude pink look that came out really well in my opinion. The light pullover with lace detailing is actually my mother's, she got it when we were in Prague two weeks ago (and by the way, I got some shoes there.. that are still waiting to be shown to you).

Pullover - Topshop | Culottes - Laundry Room | Shoes & Blazer - Zara | Bag - vintage | Ring - Yves Saint Laurent

In the last photo, you see one of my latest works of art, it's quite experimental and I can't wait to buy more canvas and do more of these! In case you want to purchase some of my art, just contact me for further information.

Lots of love,
Susann

Follow me on GFC - Bloglovin' - Facebook

16 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, Susann (as usual :P). The skirt is lovely and it looks great with the top and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. echt super schönes outfit.
    ich wäre nie so mutig im kombinieren...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb miniskirt and lace top!
    I really like your art, did you mix white paint and collage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty.
    love the blazer, so chic.

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer!! So pretty!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. no tights, no sights...

    ReplyDelete
  7. das outfit ist total schön.
    ich liebe spitze so sehr. und die kombination mit den nude tönen gefällt mir super.
    ganz liebe grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! I love your style <3 my favourite item would have to be your bag though! Great look :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    PS found your lovely blog through an ifb group message and I just had to follow it! It would mean so much if you'd stop by my blog too and do the same if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty look! I love your bright lip juxtaposed against the neutral outfit!

    http://swooningforstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit so much!! The top is really cute! And I love your lips colour.

    xx Sophie
    http://navysophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick is the cutest thing I've seen today <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Du siehst toll aus.Wirklich schöner BlogDu hast einen sehr außergewöhnlichen style der dir wirklich super steht. Ganz liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete